Thursday, December 25, 2008

Billy Butler & Infinity - Hung Up On You (Pride 1973)




Today I realized that the Betty Crutcher album I posted a while back had already been posted on doctor okeh's blog. its getting harder and harder to pick out albums that haven't ever gotten exposure on blogspot, but heres one that we can be sure about. I know because i scoured blogspot for a while looking for this one and never had any success. fortuntely i searched ebay for it at exactly the right time and was able to pick it up for a fair price. i didnt have any plans on sharing this one but i finally got to ripping it and thought why not... now that the links are private theres no reason to withhold any records from yall!

im going to be re-ripping these albums in teh future, once i get a better turntable (one should be sitting on my desk by this time next week). for the time being, heres a rip of this rare chicago soul album by billy butler!

get it

4 comments:

MFS Equipe ♪ said...

Thank you Culov...never seen before!

invisiblenigma said...

Much Thanks Culov!! I'm Feelin That first Billy Butler LP you posted. This one looks hot!!

sweeetsoul said...

Thanks Culov , I didn't have this one !

richsoul said...

I will check it out. Thanks for the time and energy. Thank you.